Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Guitar Project 2

For now my guitar modifications are complete. I am very satisfied with the way it all turned out. It stays in tune and after I fixed up the string height and intonation the guitar really sings and stays singing. I also got the pedals so tuning on the fly is now possible as well as getting amazing tone with the Zvex Super Duper 2 in 1. I now understand what guitar players mean by getting rich tones by cranking up their guitar. Next I'll be probably putting in new pick ups. But I am waiting so I can learn a little more about them. I keep reading about people getting mismatched pickups and degrading their sound. Right now mine are fine and in the meantime I am reading how they work with your guitar and all that good stuff. This post is short and sweet. Here are some pics of the completed modifications.





No comments:

Post a Comment