Monday, August 10, 2009

TGATG upcoming shows!

Practices for TGATG are going well. There is a certain element missing though. But we all are feeling it and we're digging to try and find it. It's getting close, I can feel it. But the songs are really coming together other than that. We have two shows booked. One at the El Corazon in Seattle and one at Whaam in Bellingham. They are on the 11th and 12th of September. I've been in two bands and I've never played at the El Corazon. So I am definitely pretty stoked and I hope if you're reading this you'll come along! I've never performed playing guitar so it's gonna be an all around cool experience. I do miss playing the drums and Daniel really makes some tasty drum parts in TGATG. But guitar is awesome too. So that being said, here is the flyer for the Bellingham show at Whaam. Created by Daniel himself.




No comments:

Post a Comment