Friday, November 20, 2009

Pastiche Archive 1 - Pigeons

I was going through some old videos of the band I used to have called Pastiche and found this little gem called Pigeons off the second EP, Rabbits, that we released. We rushed to get this song down for the show and it shows for the first little attempt there. I left the mess up part in because it really shows a cool side that you don't normally get to see in bands. It's not usually a great moment but we pulled together and showed why we wanted to play the song so bad...cause it rocks. If anyone would like this song or any other that we released, let me know and I'll be happy to send it to you for free. Hope you like it.


2 comments:

  1. Oh man, this is from the DVD, isn't it? Love this song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is. You're one of like 2 people who have it. Lucky guy!

    ReplyDelete