Thursday, October 22, 2009

Photographer - Michelle Newman

I'm excited to preview the skills of local Bellingham photographer Michelle Newman. I was fortunate enough to work with her on her 'Scream' project in the spring 2009; which is where I got the picture at the top of my blog. She is currently attending Western Washington University where she studying photography and fine art. She's been in art galleries around Bellingham and later this year she'll be the featured artist at a gallery as one of her final projects at Western.

She has a rather slick site you need to visit and see a lot more of her work in high quality images at www.michellealexisnewman.com. Take a look and be on the look out for her shows around town. Here are a few examples of her work.


1 comment:

  1. I thought i wrote a comment, but it looks like it didn't post, BUT Thanks Chris-sy! I have a solo show opening at village books in fairhaven December 4th and have pieces in a group show at The Ground Floor underneath the Igallery on display at the same time. CHECK IT OUT!

    ReplyDelete