Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Reason And Record

Okay I'm shaking off the holidays, got a new job and I've started the flow of income again. Before I can start making musical purchases again, I have to shrink down the pile of bills, sigh. But luckily it isn't too bad - one month ought to do it.

Luckily for me, I have a loving, supportive father with similar musical interests as me. So for the holidays I added to my collection Reason with Record with a MIDI keyboard to go along with it. Wowza was I stoked! I've barely gotten my feet wet with it but man-o-man does it make Garage Band look like child's play.

So I'll be taking some time to convert the songs I've written and enjoy in Garage Band and and give them a whole new makeover in Record. I have so many options and patches it's fantastic. So whilst I take the next week and do this I'll be soon finally releasing what I'm doing for a band because it's starting to come into focus. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment